Brian Tracy – How the Best Leaders Lead
Price : $97
Just pay : $32
Sale Page : http://www.briantracy.com/catalog/how-the-best-leaders-lead
A proven system for becoming a successful leader By Brian Tracy
Revealed: the best techniques and strategies for hiring, managing, and leading your team to success!
I don’t have to tell you that we are living in one of the most challenging economic times in history. Now, more than ever before, the face of business is changing so rapidly, it’s difficult to keep up.
But just as a Harvard University study predicted in 1952, individuals and organizations that do not quickly adapt to the inevitable and unavoidable changes of the times will be in different fields or out of business within 1 to 2 years.
In other words, you have a choice:
- You can adapt and take charge of your life and your career.
- You can fall victim to the violent economic times we face today.
Which do you choose?
If you’re ready to see yourself as a powerful and successful leader, I’d like to tell you about my book, “How the Best Leaders Lead,” and the special bonus package I’ve created to complement it.
“How the Best Leaders Lead” reveals exactly how you can become a sound leader — and take advantage of an incredible opportunity awaiting you out there today.
When you discover the skills, techniques and strategies in “How the Best Leaders Lead,” you:
- Shave years off your learning curve as you put my experience to use in your own life. Think about it. You could save tons of time by following my easy-to-use tactics, discovered and developed over 4 decades of research.
- Feel creatively stimulated. These activities are different, exciting, fun—and a re-energizing break. My techniques help you avoid the stress and burnout that so often go along with management positions. What’s more, you experience all kinds of breakthroughs and other benefits, often unexpected.
- Generate new business profits fast! As word about your leadership accomplishments spreads throughout your industry, expect to be asked to share your newfound knowledge with your peers. It’s a great form of self-promotion—one of the best, in fact. You get exposure, visibility, credibility.
- Enjoy new levels of time and financial freedom—you have the power to work less and make more! Imagine how you will spend your free time with your family and friends. You’ll be free to travel or pursue new hobbies and activities you never had time for until now.
- The 7 Responsibilities of Leadership—Let’s face it; if people aren’t following you, you’re not a leader. You must motivate others to your vision and support your goals and objectives. I’ll show you how to get the results you want.
- The 7 Qualities of Leadership—Leadership is the single most important factor in the success or failure of any business. Leaders are primarily self-made…they continually work to improve their skills and become more capable.
- 44 Questions you must answer to insure your success as a leader—Pay special attention to these questions. If you lack the self-awareness you need to know your own strengths and weaknesses, you could make the wrong choices and sabotage your ability to get the results you want. Leaders learn to know themselves well.
- Discover the 12 Winning Principles of military strategy—Discover the “GOSPA” method. Great generals use these strategies to predict their winning plays on the battlefield. Violate these at your own risk!
- 12 Principles for determining what you are selling—What exactly are you selling? It may not be what you think. As a leader, your job is to know the answers and make sure everyone on your team understands the game plan. (Hint)These principles are rarely taught in business schools, but are easily worth more than the paltry price of this book.
- 5 New questions to ask of the 80/20 rule—Your answers will reveal where your company’s people, money and competencies should be exploited.
- 6 Important questions to test your “Zero-Based” thinking prowess—I call this the knowing what you know analysis or “KWINK.” Discover why you should apply this to every aspect of your business.
- 7 Essential roles of a good manager—I’ll reveal why these can only be learned in a specific, surprising way. Believe me, miss these and your business could be doomed for extinction!
- 7 Nuts and bolts things you must know for effective delegation—This key skill is vital to your success as a leader. Without it you’ll never accomplish much.
- How to use the “Factory Model”—This surefire, easy-to-use model empowers you to set the bar higher for your company’s performance.
- 5 Keys to excellent supervision—Don’t lose site of your goals.
And so much more!